Grupo Secuoya and Nexar confided in Hitsbook as an online casting tool to manage the selection process of the 8 participants who will compete in the digital talent Aim2fame. Being an exclusively digital television program and an international casting, the client needed a tool that would adapt to all casting needs:
- Creation of a microsite for the casting.
- Allow video upload from anywhere in the world to the microsite.
- Have interaction options (see, vote, share, comment and react).
- Control of fraud in voting, since one of the 8 contestants was selected by the votes of the public.
- Access to several managers on the administration panel of the casting.
- Hitsbook, in addition to supporting the casting with its technology, set out to search among its community for possible candidates for the casting by sending them information through internal communication with users. A service that is increasingly demanded by customers to ensure the success of participation in this type of action.
Among the more than 800 selected videos, the jury chose 8 candidates who traveled to Spain to record the talent show produced by Grupo Secuoya. Aim2fame was broadcasted simultaneously on YouTube and in the VOD section of Hitsbook. You can see all the episodes by clicking here