An initiative focused on young Mexican entrepreneurs, who had to upload a video explaining their technological, entrepreneurial, creative or social impact idea. For the development of what was the most important campaign of the year for Danone and Televisa, Hitsbook:
- Created a microsite where it was allowed to participate, view, vote, react and share each of the videos.
- Conducted an exhaustive control of voting to prevent fraud
- The campaign, which had two coaches (Benshorts and Daniel Sosa), allowed the users of the uploaded video to select the coach they wanted to participate with.
- Facilitated user interaction with a very intuitive design
- It allowed to manage and select the finalists who would go onto the finale
In the more than 1,300 video ideas presented, one winner took the prize of $200,000 pesos to make his entrepreneurial idea come true. More than 19,000 votes, 1,500,000 page views and more than 190,000 views were obtained.